Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What To Do If You Think You Had Gallbladder Attack Pregnant... I Want My Gallbladder OUT! So Much Pain!!?

Pregnant... I want my gallbladder OUT! So much pain!!? - what to do if you think you had gallbladder attack

I am 20 weeks pregnant.

Long history, started the pain in my right hand two weeks ago, but I thought it was the pain in my stomach stretching. Then, a week ago I went to the doc and told me it was my gall bladder problem and I ordered an ultrasound. The results are from 3-4 days, but I did so poorly the next day I went to the emergency room. The doctor in the emergency room had an ultrasound ... no signs of gallstones, and all blood tests were normal. ER doc said my gallbladder is not working properly, but can not test the HIDA, because I'm pregnant ... He told me to take Tylenol and go home. BTW, Tylenold not work at all.

I had constant pain in the last 4 days. I threw up 2 nights days. The pain does not disappear altogether ... and then I eat everything(even if) they have an apple or corn is an attack of gall bladder and I can hardly move. I take about 5-6 attacks per day.

I went to the doc (which I see every time someone that military docs) today after a terribly long weekend. Before even asking just why I here, said: "Why are you here, you know you can not do anything for you," I was shocked. She said: "What can I do?" I asked, at least for some drugs cause nausea and vomiting, Clock more ... Then she went out and came suddenly and said: "Um, they are in the pharmacy, you can go now"


I'm at the point where I ask all the documents and plead for my gallbladder. Who do you miss the sound? I know that the gallbladder may be taken in the second quarter. I am so AFRAID, which is getting worse.

I go to my reg doc (not connected with the military) and ask me to send a document to gastro ... good idea? Or do you think each person has told me there is nothing to be done? I can not this pain! Has anyone been through this? To someone else would have the gall to be removed during pregnancy?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment