Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big Shower Women Why Do The Women Shaving Their Legs In Commercials Always Have A Big Smile On Their Face?

Why do the women shaving their legs in commercials always have a big smile on their face? - big shower women

It's something I noticed. I have seen many ads on the cream of the advertising for years, women shaver, and so on. They always look so happy with these ads. It is a woman in the shower, and she has a big smile on his face while shaving. Most women I have spoken, do not shave their legs. Am I right?

I think this is just absolutely ridiculous. Ads must be realistic. Haha!

2 comments:

tigersai... said...

"Keeps Also note that only you (a hand in the business? If the other party to a vibrator), from which she smiled.

Lola and Giselle said...

The company wants its product as something that will make women happy show. If women do not seem to be successful, the product would be a mistake. You're right, it is not realistic, but not coracle! I have to sell a product that was!

Lola and Giselle

Post a Comment