Monday, February 22, 2010

Had Dinner At 7;30,can It Cause Indigestion Healthy And Easy Meals?

Healthy and Easy Meals? - had dinner at 7;30,can it cause indigestion

During the next school year (going to 9th grade), I would like to make three solid meals a day.
I know I can leave campus and eat, but that wastes money and is bad for you
How can anyone me some ideas for quick breakfast (like smoothies or eggs) and meals can be packaged?
I also have dinner, which can be packed (as would be during the winter, I scuba dive, swim, which must be after practice, it starts at 5:30, and I'll be waiting at school, what to have with my sisters Swim practice done, then dip to go around 7:00-7:30)

Could you please try to work with this format:
Breakfast Drink, 1-2 fruit, main dish
Breakfast drinks, fruits, vegetables, 1-2, main dish, dessert,
Snack Fruit / VegetableCandy /
Drinks, fruit, vegetables, 1-2, main dish, dessert,

Please choose foods to create simple and healthy as possible! Thank you! Please be aware of their answers, and not say.

No comments:

Post a Comment