Friday, February 12, 2010

Bahamas Cruise Single Or Multiple Entry Visa Visa Requirement For Bahamas Cruise From Miami?

Visa requirement for bahamas cruise from miami? - bahamas cruise single or multiple entry visa

Hello,

I'm in an Indian national and H1 visa in the U.S. and planning to cruise to the Bahamas (CocoCay, Nassau). I know I need a visa for the Bahamas, as I not an American citizen. My question is: Do I need a visa for single entry or multiple entry visa? Since I visited 2 places in the Bahamas (CocoCay, Nassau), so I do not know if I need single entry or multiple entry visa.

1 comment:

Highly Favoured said...

I suppose, a single entry visa is sufficient, but I need more information.

VISA refers to a Bahamas Visa only. If you live in one country and another (with the exception of the United States or Canada) was born, the necessary documentation on country of birth.

Post a Comment