Friday, February 19, 2010

Red Yellow White Cable Splitter Is There Such Thing As An AV Cable Splitter?

Is there such thing as an AV cable Splitter? - red yellow white cable splitter

I am looking for something that you can put a yellow and white cable into the red wire that was in 2 red peppers, yellow, white split.

This should not be colored red and yellow

such as how to disconnect the antenna cable (coaxial cable) into two parts.

I am not looking for one of these boxes, which come into contact and to be provided with a switch. I do not want to go. I just want to plug a cable red yellow and white on 2 things.

I drew a picture of what I want. I tried to look at this, but Google has not helped.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/Speed_Racer128/av_splitter.png

No comments:

Post a Comment