Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Get Rid Off Pregnancy At 5th Month What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Pregnancy Weight?

What is the best way to get rid of Pregnancy weight? - how to get rid off pregnancy at 5th month

I need to know the best way to get rid of weight during pregnancy? Let me say first of all have to PPL, the problems with the pregnancy, no birth control does not work for me, and I had no help from the government for my children. I have 4 children under 4 years old, my 1st was in 2005, my 2 was in 2006 (he was still 10 weeks) born too early, so I had some problems with depression and weight gain. I waited a year and prego with my 3rd Born 9wks early 2007 and had my 4th also 9wks early 2008, when I was with my old prego I weighed 105 pounds at 3 months after that I am, I had my past, I weighed 168, that's a big jump, now I weigh 138, still a good deal of weight for me because I am only 4 feet 11 inches .. Clock I have serious problems with the matrix, as was stretched to hell and back .... How do I get rid of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment