Monday, January 25, 2010

Thank You For The Interview In This Morning I Had A Job Interview Last Friday And Followed Up With A Thank-you Letter On Monday Morning?

I had a job interview last Friday and followed up with a thank-you letter on Monday morning? - thank you for the interview in this morning

They said they would make his decision until Tuesday, he is today. It's driving me crazy wondering if I will not do the job or. Is it asking too much, or I should now wait until tomorrow? I fear that if you wait until tomorrow is too late, but if I call today too soon? "You just can not decided yet ..... I really want you to know that I am interested in the job, and I need this job soooooo bad! What would you do?

5 comments:

Abandoned profile said...

Call by 2pm and ask if they have not made a decision, and good luck, I say a prayer for you, dear

~Carrie~ has 5 said...

I would wait until tomorrow. What happens if the person who said the decision was not until about 4.30 clock ET, I reached at 1:00. How irritating to the person handling my aggressive when they told me they would know me now.
In addition, it has a thank you note that it seems aggressive.

Good luck!

~Carrie~ has 5 said...

I would wait until tomorrow. What happens if the person who said the decision was not until about 4.30 clock ET, I reached at 1:00. How irritating to the person handling my aggressive when they told me they would know me now.
In addition, it has a thank you note that it seems aggressive.

Good luck!

user formally known as S@HMomma said...

I'm expecting. Not to seem arrogant. She sent a letter of thanks is very good and looks good. In addition to showing that you are interested. If you can not control themselves, then maybe, if you do not hear what tomorrow morning to send a note as to:
Dear Sun --
I hope your week was. I wanted to go with you about our conversation on Friday. My hope was that it would hear something by Tuesday, and I have not heard from you on this day. If my expectations are fair? I hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Me

Or something like that.

My two cents

Zipperhe... said...

Leave a message brief, but concise in your mailbox. Do not talk to them in person ... if this is bad .... You know that you want the job .... but not in his face every twenty minutes ... seems the May addition, it is time to talk with them, ergo, is growing, as voice mail over the point without them uncomfortable.

Post a Comment