Sunday, January 24, 2010

Logitech Wireless Laser Mouse Wireless Logitech Laser Mouse Problems?

Wireless Logitech Laser Mouse problems? - logitech wireless laser mouse

I have a Logitech Laser mouse for over a year. Mostly it works perfectly and is absolutely reliable. However, there are times when the mouse just refuses to answer. It is very difficult to move the pointer without a break every 5 seconds or less. Usually the next day but returned to normal. This problem is really annoying me. I have tried everything and tried to remove dust from the laser cleaning of carpets, etc. With a few tips on how to prevent this? Thanks in advance!

6 comments:

xp77254 said...

The wireless mouse has a frequency that uses.Like a wireless router uses a frequency of 2.5 GHz. So if you are a lot of things about the wireless, cellular phone, a wireless router, your home, then the connection disturb the mouse.

spudnuts... said...

Make sure there are other electronic devices near the same problem and it was my phone in the cradle had. The bed was next to my mouse. The strange activities that occur only when my phone was on the charger would.

Make sure that the mouse batteries are fully recharged or replaced, the battery is low freak out a wireless mouse.

chris bax said...

I know it has nothing to do with it, but their meaning. yes i will buy the lvl 106, then U will not let me or email me here say HAD2. or do I choose the best answer and say, leave a response, or E-mail cuz I tried to answer them. Yes, I pay cash. If you do not like too much money lol Tho I'm not $ 200.

Niklaus Pfirsig said...

Disorders likely to be a cordless phone.

razaele r said...

Batteries.

razaele r said...

Batteries.

Post a Comment