Monday, January 25, 2010

Kingman Spyder Mr Is Buying A Tiberius T9 Covert Paintball Marker A Good Idea?

Is buying a Tiberius T9 Covert paintball marker a good idea? - kingman spyder mr

I am looking to buy a new paintball, and I look forward to the Tiberius T9 Covert. I know that only works on the 8 round clips and boxes of 12 grams of CO2 for most, and comes with an adapter to run a line off and use a funnel. At the moment I have a Kingman Spyder MR-1, if this makes sense.

2 comments:

Batman knows stuff said...

I have a Tiberius T9 Elite and use it regularly. I recommend these markers ... are very flexible, like a pistol, a rifle or rifle.It Grammy CO2 can not escape the air of CO2 from a distance or remote air-hpa used. The screw design is very efficient air, no matter how the marker is supplied with gas. There are many aftermarket "extras" available. I use when I am my own game ... because either the primary or secondary weapon. Never failed.
Here is a link to the site of Tiberius ... present a demonstration and further information are available. There is also a forum for you ... Do not miss what you have to tell the current players!
http://www.tiberiusarms.com/
Good luck and have fun! Play!

nerdcore said...

I personally think it's about money. You can a pimp Tippmann A-5 for the same price or less and get better performance.

Post a Comment